Search This Blog

Sunday 5 May 2013

Double Triangle







I've been feeling a tad bit homesick these days, so I thought I'd write my next entry about Shanghai. One of the most precious stores that I discovered before leaving to London was Double Triangle. I accidentally stumbled upon it while trying to locate a vintage shop, and once I saw the Union Jack painted outside the store I just had to go inside. Located in the heart of French Concession, this boutique is filled with delicate jewellery, vintage pieces and designer items positioned in the most creative, inspiring way. I usually don't wear rings but that day I ended up purchasing a stunning gold-coated ring of a hummingbird resting on a flower that came with beautiful packaging.

85 Wuyuan Lu, near Changshu Lu 五原路85号, 近常熟路.

Wearing:
Forever 21 faux fur vest
Zara mini jumpsuit
Flea market sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment