Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

What's your sign?

Gemini Pandora clutch


Aquarius flats

Pisces Pandora clutch
Leo flats

When initially coming to London, it hit me that I am going to be spending the next few years living in one of the fashion capitals of the world, so in the mean time I have decided to explore and invest more in British designers. Charlotte Olympia was one of the few Brits that I had known of before arrival, so I was ecstatic to be arriving in the city (Hello Bicester Village!).

Upon discovering that her latest collection launch was zodiac themed, I was filled with pleasure as I not only adore her line, but I also do pay attention to what 'the cosmos says about my month (Aquarius, baby!)'. Her birthday shoe collection features 12 hand-painted enamel zodiac signs suede flats with gold trimmings. Bag lovers, fear not! They are also available as clutches that contain the 12 enamel zodiac signs embellished in crystals. 

The Zodiac shoes reflect your stylistic personality and make a great present for a loved one or if your just looking to treat yourself! Available for preorder now at the Charlotte Olympia homepage or Net-a-porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment